Day 1: Nairobi/ Masai Mara
09:30 Hrs: depart from our Nairobi office for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Lunch in Narok, a small Masai Town. Arrive late afternoon in the Masai Mara game reserve. Enjoy and evening game drive. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: Masai Mara:
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous Mara is renowned for its great herd of plain’s game, black manned Lion, Leopard and Cheetah. Mara has virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya. All the meals and overnight at the campsite.
Day 3: Masai Mara:
Full day game viewing. Optional visits to Masai villages in the afternoon, or taking nature walks accompanied by Masai Morans.
Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara/ Nairobi:
After breakfast, enjoy the last game as we depart for Nairobi with a picnic lunch enroute to arrive Nairobi in the late afternoon.
Price :US$ 550 Per Person Sharing Minimum 4 persons
Price for 2 persons : USD 600 per person sharing
Please note: Guaranteed departure .
– Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing and sightseeing
– Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
– All camping equipments except sleeping bags
– Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
– Bottled water for use during the safari
– Game drives and all park entry fees
All international air transport to and from Nairobi
-Holiday supplements during Easter, Christmas and New year
– Beverages, laundry,Visa
-Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
-All activities or excursions not mentioned in program
– Any Medical expenses
-Tipping to your safari crew; Safari driver / guide Lodge Porter or Waiters
– Items of personal nature and all not mentioned in cost .
Guaranteed departure dates to Join for the whole year,