200 kilometres from Mombasa town lies Lamu Island- a very idealistic secluded town away from all bustle and hustle of civilization. The town has no roads but passages big enough to pass donkeys or bicycles. This is a historical town dating back to 16th century and has many ancient attractive sites.
Depart Nairobi Wilson for flight to Manda Lamu Island . Overnight at Lamu Island hotel.
Spend the day relaxing and enjoying the beach on half board basis. Overnight and dinner at the Lamu Island Hotel.
Fly back to Nairobi and depart for your other destination.
Price for the above tour is US$ 1,625 per person.Minimum 2 people-Guaranteed daily departures
The above price includes:
1. All game park entrance fees
2. Transport based on a tour minibus in the game parks, including fuel for 2minimum persons
3. Services of a qualified tour driver/guide
4. Three meals a day throughout the safari.
5. All vehicle park entrance fees
6. Drivers allowance
7. Airport transfers