Day 1: Arrival, pick and trasfer to a Kampala hotel on all meals
Day 2: Kampala/ Kasese
Breakfast and leave from Kampala to Kasese across the equator and throughout the Rift Valley to your overnight stop at Kasese. Dinner and overnight at Hotel Margarita.
Day 3-6: Ruwenzori climbing
Assisted by guides and porters you hike up to one of seven intermediate stages. There is a great diversity of vegetation, the chance of spotting some wild animals and breathtaking views. The route chosen for you will be based on your skills and experience.
Day 7: Rwenzori/Kampala
Return to Kampala via Mbarara passing through small villages with their Ankole cattle and viewing numerous matoke plantations, arriving late afternoon.
Price for this tour is US$ 1735 per person sharing
– Accommodation and meals at Hotel Margarita on 1st day as indicated in the itinerary
– Accommodation in tents with 2 persons per tent during climb
– Services of a cook to prepare meals during the climb
– Service of a mountain guide (English speaking) and porters
– Government taxes
– Extras at the hotel i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
– International flight
– Departure tax
– Tips to guides, porters and drivers
– Climbing equipment and sleeping bag